Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I like ducks. I don't like water.

I was at the park with my people mom the other day. It was awesome! Lots to sniff and pee on. But... the ducks! I wanted a duck. The ducks were in the pond though and in case you didn't know this, ponds are WET. Finally, I had to make a decision and I decided to go for it. The results were mixed: I proved to my mom that I can swim but the duck escaped. And I was WET after. I will use Shiba Mind Control next time to make the duck come to me.

 Ready, set.. LAUNCH!

SEE? I can swim!

Duck escaped! Now get me outta here!


-- Posted by Prince Zuko. I do not appreciate you laughing at my attempts to get the duck. You know who you are....

2 comments:

  1. You are BRAVE to jump in the water and try to get the duck. I admire you.

    Cheshire Kitten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cheshire Kitten! But, I am alot like kitties when it comes to water. Really not my thing. But I wanted that duck sooooo bad! Mom sayz she will buy me duck treats when she finds them. yum!

    ReplyDelete